<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Somebody Listens

It appears that I'm Andrew Sullivan's "Email of the Day"

UPDATE - It also appears that the NY Times takes note of the dollar's decline, but they're in full Bush-apologist mode:

The election drove the dollar all over - down when it looked like President Bush would lose, up briefly when Senator Kerry conceded defeat.
Huh? It took a nosedive when Kerry conceded...

UPDATE II - Paul Freedman arrives at the same conclusions that I do over at Slate.

UPDATE III - And now Glenn Reynolds picks up my post on Andrew Sullivan, saying
This is the kind of analysis we ought to be getting from Big Media.
Yes, I find it ironic that I've made a splash on the conservative blogosphere.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?