<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Making my Case

Kevin Drum is in accord.
Freedom to Marry is happy with my work too. (They give me a happy red heart. It'll disappear off the front page at some point, and I can't find a permalink, unfortunately.)



This "email of the day" blog entry gives an analysis of voting statistics and concludes that it's "fiction" that anti-gay initiatives gave Bush a special edge November 2nd.
A liberal Marriage blogger approves.
Another one.
Here's a random moderate.

Pete Wilson at KGO-810 in the Bay Area also approvingly read my numbers on the air today.

And a whole bunch of conservatives agree
ClassicalValues is happy.
PowerLine is too.
Another random conservative blogger is too.
Ditto.
Another.
Jawol.

This guy sees the data, but is unconvinced.
SmartChristian sees the evidence and proves he/she isn't very.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?